About Medical Brands
Medical Brands is a young and quirky company that is breaking the rules in their business and outgrown its start-up phase. Medical Brands is a leading driver of innovation within the self-care industry. Medical Brands designs, develops and manufactures self-care products for global pharmaceutical companies that empower users to take control of their health without doctor intervention.
Assignment Supply Chain Manager Medical Brands:
The most important assignment for the new Supply Chain Manager is to make Medical Brands a reliable supplier with regard to the predictability of delivery times. The Supply Chain Manager will have to develop a supplier and procurement policy in such a way that a reliable delivery time of Medical Brands will be guaranteed.
Responsibilities and tasks of the Supply Chain Manager
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for the Supply Chain department.
The Supply Chain Manager will have to undertake at least the following activities:
- Getting a supply chain management mindset within the Medical Brands organisation.
- The realization of an excellent information and reporting system with uniform kpi's and dataset.
- Achieving an excellent supplier and purchasing policy
- Facilitating optimal procurement of materials and production capacity, taking into account costs, conditions and service levels.
- Realisation of an efficient forecast, demand and procurement process for insight into the order to cash process.
- The realization of an effective S&OP, aligning Sales, Operations and Supply Chain.
- The professionalization (design, implementation and improvement) of the Supply Chain processes within the Supply Chain department as well as across departments. The further development of Supply Chain thinking within the organization.
- Assessing the deployment and possibilities of automation systems.
- Ensuring a reliable order flow and the corresponding optimal stock levels.
- HBO/WO work/thinking level
- Completed HBO/Master's degree in the field of Supply Chain or Logistics
- At least 5 years of experience as Supply Chain Manager in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience of working in a regulated environment with product release, preferably with substance based medical devices and ISO13485 environment
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with S&OP
- Guide who knows how to get from "functional to process-oriented".
- Extensive experience with (preferably Navision) ERP