Do more of what makes you happy! That’s what Solventure want to achieve when working by them. Doing things you like and doing it in an awesome culture. As a team they like to challenge each other, giving each other that extra push to get to that second level. You can fall, as long as you have the spirit to stand up again!
- You help clients by defining improved Supply Chain processes and translating these processes into a working solution based on the Arkieva Supply Chain platform.
- The Supply Chain projects include customer product segmentation, forecasting & demand planning, inventory management, supply planning and executive S&OP.
- You take the end to end responsibility for implementations. Including: budget, timing, design choices, preparation and presentation of steering committees.
- You are involved in pre sales: software demos, convincing customers of our expertise, defining project plans and providing estimates of required (human) resources,…
- Preferably you have an academic degree in the field of supply chain management
- Minimal 5 years of experience in supply chain management preferably with:
- Strong background in supply chain planning (RCCP, MPS, DRP, detailed scheduling) and or production
- inventory planning, …), preferably in a consulting environment
- the configuration of supply chain planning tools
- the configuration of the underlying databases (SQL server, Oracle, …)
- Strong in project methodology like Prince
- Able to develop an 80/20 working method in which 80% is standard and 20% is attuned to the customer requirements.
- Know how to build teams and bring them to great heights
- You have good knowledge of S&OP processes in combination with configuration skills in the Arkieva software. And you are triggered by analytical topics such as statistical forecasting, stochastic inventory management and optimization
- CPIM/CSCP or comparable certification is an advantage
- Excellent communicator in Dutch and English
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Open culture with a high degree of autonomy, and opportunity to help build the business
- Excellent development and growth opportunities
- a young and dynamic environment, with lots of fun & interaction
- a challenging set of competences and experiences to manage
- Broad responsibility, high variety in the job
- a competitive salary package
You will mainly be working from our office in Hoevelaken NL. Travel to Ghent or Antwerp, Belgium is needed. There are possibilities for flex working and working for international operating customers, travelling and working abroad.
For more information you can call Paul Busé (director recruitment BLMC): 0649356414