As European Manager Operations you are responsible for operations and you will form the connecting link between sales, demand planning in the countries, VTech Hong Kong, finance, ICT and the Logistic Service Provider. Communication is made for you. Your connecting, communicative and influencing talent ensures that you get support from the sales office, the shared service center and the 3PL. You ensure that the relationship between the sales office, the shared service center and the 3PL becomes optimal.
To achieve the above, the European Manager Operations must at least perform the following activities:
- Combine demand forecasts from individual countries into a European S&OP and translate this into a logistic requirement plan.
- This logistic requirement plan must be compared with the capacity of the current 3PL. In the event of capacity shortages, the following actions must be taken:
- Feedback to the sales organizations in the individual countries to check whether the demand forecasts are real or whether they can be adjusted.
- Develop alternatives with the market and the 3PL to realize sufficient capacity for the logistic requirement plan.
- Create and implement a delivery plan for all individual customers for the busy season.
- Schedule commercial returns (unsold stock after the peak season) with the 3 PL to the EDC managed by the 3PL, including the appropriate repack activities.
- The European Manager Operations will continuously monitor the supply chain processes and automation systems of VTech Europe and the 3PL through the "continuous improvement" and "operational excellence" techniques. Where possible, the European Manager Operations will initiate projects internally and at the 3PL to make the supply chain execution best of class. The aim is to maximize profit and customer experience (including service).
Fluent in Dutch and English is required. French is a big plus.
For more information you can call Paul Busé (director recruitment BLMC): 0649356414