As Senior Manager Logistics you are responsible for the logistics department of Eindhoven and will be leading an organization of about 30 people. You are responsible for the supply chain of parts, accessories and fastening systems. The delivery area is the EMEA but also with a number of products outside the EMEA.
Main focus areas are:
- Management of the sub department Customer service, Transport coordination for delivery process for finished goods, spare parts and accessories and Order entry.
- Management of the sub department for an efficient forecasting, operational purchase and inbound planning.
- Management of the sub department for Business Improvement.
- Day to day management of CEVA’s 3rd party warehouse operation.
- Responsible for the operation of the Eindhoven site.
- International environment 30 people, 14 nationalities
- English is the official language
- Ramp up 3PL improvement project
- Inventory reduction project
- Minimum Masters Supply Chain degree or similar.
- 5-10 years of experience in a comparable position.