EyeOn is a specialized consultancy firm that boosts customers’ bottom-line results by improving their forecasting and planning capabilities. EyeOn has built an enviable reputation over the past years. EyeOn works with well-known multinationals, among which: Abbott, ASML, DSM, Heineken, Johma, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Lotus Bakeries, Philips and Damen Shipyards Group.
Your role as Inventory Management Lead:
You will be making a real difference, letting the large (multinational) clients fulfil their customer’s demand more reliably and more efficiently. You will be working on the latest innovative technologies in operations research and data science to find ever-smarter solutions to EyeOn’s customer’s challenges.
On a yearly bases EyeOn takes up many different inventory optimization projects – a.o. SEIO and MEIO – for big multinationals in the process industry, consumer goods, life science, and in the engineering to order industry. With EyeOn’s high level knowledge on this specific subject matter EyeOn successfully optimizes inventory levels for their clientele, in order to make their processes more efficient.
In this role you will act as the focus team lead of EyeOn’s inventory proposition. You will be leading the inventory proposition. EyeOn has and also you will keep improving and enhancing it.
You guide younger colleagues in your team in successfully fulfilling their assignment and further developing their expertise and personality.
Definitely a challenging and interesting role for a mature expert on inventory.
Your working location will be on average 3 days a week at EyeOn’s office in Aarle-Rixte (the Forecasting & Planning and knowledge centre is located in there) and the others days are flexible in workplace.
- You lead large, complex and challenging inventory and planning optimization projects;
- Translate business challenges into quantitative models and solutions that match the various maturity levels of the customers;
- Owning and leading the development of EyeOn’s inventory proposition and the roadmap on their inventory management tool stack;
- You have the experience that allows you to deploy these solutions and drive the improvement in inventory, customer service, cost or margin for our customers;
- Engaging with planners as well as senior management, addressing their challenges in an adequate and professional manner and helping them make the right decision;
- You are a thought-leader on inventory management, representing EyeOn on the topic of inventory and supply chain optimization at network events and conferences;
- Giving master classes to professionals from industry on inventory management;
- Coaching and training colleagues on inventory management and supply chain optimization;
- MSc. or Ph.D. in stochastic operations research or related field;
- Between 4 and 9 years of experience in quantitative supply chain improvement projects.
- Start date as soon as possible